Harissa Chicken Thighs with Marmalade
- 4 Chicken thighs
- 2 teaspooons rose harissa paste
- 2 tablespoons marmalade
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 125ml orange juice
Mix the harissa and marmalade with a little of the orange juice and rub into the chicken thighs. Leave to marinade for at least ½ an hour – overnight if possible.
Line a tray just big enough to hold them with baking parchment – tuck them in nicely and pour the rest of the orange juice around them.
Cook for around ½ an hour at 180.
- 20 new potatoes or 4 old potatoes (or even cooked potatoes)
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground fennel
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 level tablespoon chopped garlic (please try to use the real thing – everything else does NOT taste the same!)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger or ginger pasted from a jar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 red peppers
- 1 green peppers
- ½ yellow pepper
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Cut the potatoes in half or until they are all a similar size.
- Place in a metal baking tin and mix in spices plus salt, ginger, oil and garlic.
- If using raw potatoes – place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Slice the pepper and onions and add them to the cooked potatoes and return the pan to the oven for around 15 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and turn over then place back in the oven for a further 10 – 15 minutes.
- Once tender remove from oven and stir through lemon and coriander..